One Community, One Faith… Our Future
Two years have passed since we started our quest for a new facility and we have done a remarkable job, many dedicated parishioners have responded by raising funds and designing the facility, but we are NOT FINISHED and it will take everyone’s help! You have a unique opportunity to be a part of securing the future of Sacred Heart Parish.
Just a few of the events that can benefit from the new larger facility:
- Holy Days of Obligation Services
- Funeral Receptions
- Quinceañeras Celebrations
- Parish Appreciation Dinner
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Celebration
- CYO Sports
- Parish Ministry Meetings
- School Graduation
- Breakfast with Santa
- Wedding Receptions
- Back to School Bash
- Spring Bazaar
- School Talent Show
If every registered parishioner gives $1,000 we will reach our goal!
Naming opportunities and memorial recognition are also available. What better way to honor those before us than to provide for those that follow. Can I count on you? Please prayerfully consider this plea. With the Lord’s help and the generosity of parishioners like you, our new facility will provide a welcoming place for many generations to come.
In the spirit of St. Vincent de Paul,
Rev. R. Rex Hays, C.M.
Proposed interior floor plan
The Sacred Heart Parish has grown dramatically in population over the past 95 years, to a vibrant faith community of over 3,000 registered families. The current church building, built in 1947, was designed to seat 350 people. In the spirit of the Vincentian charism the parish has a passion for championing the needs of the poor and providing an education that prepares students to make a positive impact in the world around them.
- 600 seat facility
- Expanded parking
- 8,000 sq-ft Rental Hall
- Commercial Kitchen
- Meetings Rooms
- Stage and Sound System
- Designated Youth Center
- Basketball/Volleyball Court
Please keep in mind:
- Pledge commitments can be above or below the amount listed on these suggested plans. $1,000 is the minimum donation needed to reach our goal.
- Naming opportunities and memorial acknowledgements are available.
- Please make checks payable to Sacred Heart Parish. All payments are tax deductible for those who itemize their tax return. All gifts are confidential.
- Pledge payments are in addition to your regular offertory contribution. The offertory collection pays for the day-to-day operations of the parish. Your pledge to this campaign will be used specifically for the St. Vincent de Paul Community Life Center building fund.
Almighty and ever-loving God, we thank you for the many blessings you give to our parish. Send your Holy Spirit to guide us in proclaiming your kingdom as we work toward building up your reign here on earth through our words, actions, and lives. May we generously give of ourselves to help one another and provide a welcoming place for all. Grant success to our work as we unite ourselves to you,
One Community, having One Faith, building Our Future in Your Name. We ask this through Christ, Our Lord. Amen
The Vincentian fathers celebrate 60 years at Sacred Heart and have seen our parish community grow by 140% in the last ten years. Our parish and school communities now include the foll.owing:
- More than 10,000 parishioniers
- 200 school and pre-school students
- More than 100 weddings, quinceañeras, and funerals
- 35 ministry groups
- More than 500 parishioners involved with ministries